Sunday, April 26, 2015

1/72 SPANISH CIVIL WAR AIRCRAFT

Here are some photos of two 1/72 Spanish Civil War airplanes that I painted this weekend. The first is a Fiat CR32 which I purchased as a die-cast model. This came in Italian colors, but as I wanted it for Spain I repainted it. The second is a Breguet light bomber which was used by both sides in the conflict. The Breguet is a plastic kit which I have had for many years, but have finally got my act together and painted it. The markings are a mix of homemade decals and hand painted.


 
Here is the original CR32 in Italian colors
 Here is the Spanish version of the CR32


 Here is the Breguet light bomber

3 comments:

  1. Superb models, excellent work of assembly and painting.Congratulations! Cordial greetings from the far south. Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and most impressive colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, aircraft presented as Breguet is no coincidence Heinkel He 45?

    ReplyDelete