Saturday, March 30, 2013

More of My Glorious Obsession - Home Cast army


Here is the latest regiment of my home cast 35mm figures - my Glorious Obsession. I asked my buddies if they wanted to give me the details for their own regiments. This is Steve's regiment. Steve described what he wanted the coat and facing colors to be and gave me an idea what he wanted on the flag (which after making it I stupidly put on upside down - but I will fix this). The coat and facing colors are actually a real regiment - the Regiment of the Constantinian Order which some religious order raised in the late 17th and early 18th century. This is why I put the Cardinal in the command group. The cardinal figure is a Redoubt Three Musketeers figure - it is supposed to be 28mm but is a giant and is actually 35mm tall which suits my boys nicely. Every figure here except for the Cardinal is a home cast figure made from a master I have made. The infantry figures and standard bearer are from masters I made back in 1983 so they are ancient. The officer with the sword is a master I made only a couple of years ago. 
 


3 comments:

  1. Great looking figures, the cardinal is really impressive!
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great eye-candy! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid. I always want to see more of the Glorious Obsession figures.

    Regards,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete