These are the start of a project to revamp my 28mm AWI armies.
The estapol varnish had yellowed the whites and the painting style at the time does not cut the mustard for me at the moment. I had the units in 12s and I've decided to go for units of16 now. In a big change for me, I'm basing 4 figures to a base instead of individually.
These are the final product and have met my expectations so thought I would share. New flags make a massive difference too. Flags and yellow facings are for the 10th foot. I decided not to be anal about the lace and keep it generic enough for them to be used as any yellow faced regiment. Will look at some continentals next.
Hope you like them.